Teachers may administer MDTP tests through Illuminate. Testing through Illuminate means that teachers may download and print Illuminate student answer sheets for each MDTP test. Teachers will not be able to administer online tests, as MDTP tests are not avilable through Illuminate. To order MDTP test booklets for Illuminate testing, please use our online order form. If interested in using Illuminate, teachers may refer to the testing process below.
- Search Illuminate for the MDTP test desired. There are currently 19 MDTP tests loaded into Illuminate. If 19 tests cannot be found, this may indicate that your district has not released the tests for teacher use. Your district assessment manager will need to be contacted directly to allow access.
- Once the desired test has been found, download answer sheets as you would for any other Illuminate assessment.
- Administer tests using MDTP test booklets. Students will bubble responses on Illuminate answer sheets, not on MDTP answer sheets.
- Scan student answer sheets into Illuminate, as you would for any other Illuminate test. You will receive minimum feedback data from Illuminate.
- Illuminate will send to the MDTP Director's Office the scanned results. MDTP will print and send to you full teacher reports.
If you do not receive MDTP reports within one week of scanning answer sheets, please contact email@example.com for assistance.